Grammar and Writing is a language arts series for middle school students. The fourth through eighth grade programs are now available.
- Comprehensive English language curriculum
- Grammar, writing, spelling, and vocabulary development
- Meets and exceeds Common Core State Standards for Language and Writing for 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th.
- Core Knowledge content of other subject areas, including history, geography, science, and literature, as recommended by E. D. Hirsch, embedded in the curriculum.
- To view example pages, click here
- To see scope and sequence, click here
- To see sample pages from the Teacher's Edition, click here
- Organized like the Saxon® Math textbooks Stephen Hake co-authored, with incremental development of the subject and continual review of concepts and skills
- Hardcover student edition with consumable writing exercises and reproducible practice sheets and tests
- Written to conform to grade-level standards
- Successfully field tested with fourth through eighth grade students
- Appropriate for older students and adults